In addition to awakening your feeling of compassion towards others, the stories in this book will help you learn how to:
- Be kinder and compassionate to yourself
- Recognize opportunities for giving and receiving kindness
- Live a more rewarding life by practicing kindness
- Trust more and count your blessings
- Set yourself free through forgiveness
- Recognize the role of animals in teaching us how to love
- Cultivate the courage to follow your heart and intuition
- Practice gratitude—a vital spiritual virtue
- Practice an ancient mantra meditation for opening the heart
- Find more reasons to continue having faith in humanity
Give a copy of this book to someone you care about. It’s a wonderful present for most occasions:
Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Graduations, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, and other special occasions. It’s a great gift for students, teachers, spiritual leaders, social workers, law enforcement officers, healthcare providers and government officials.
Looking for Fundraising Ideas?
Raise funds for your organization with You Can Never Go Wrong By Being Kind.
You can’t go wrong with a book on kindness and compassion!
Contact us for discounts on large-volume orders.